13th International Conference, 22-24 September 2021, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The Conference aims to bring together scientists from all over the world working on academia, government or industry. PIM 2021 conference will be a hybrid event, comprising both in-person and virtual participation. It means the conference will comprise both in-person presentations and a virtual event as an integral part of the conference. You are kindly invited to present and discuss your recent results at PIM 2021.
- T1: Stable Isotopes, Labeled Compounds and Analytical Techniques
- T2: Molecules, Biomolecules and Green Technologies
- T3: Energy Efficiency and High-Tech Engineering
- T4: Nanostructured Materials – Nanocomposites and Hybrid Materials
- Micro-symposium: New Trends in Alternative Energies