12th International Conference, 25-27 September 2019, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The Conference aims to bring together scientists from all over the world working on academia, government or industry. You are kindly invited to present and discuss your recent results at PIM 2019. Remarkable keynote speakers will review and stimulate the interest in specific fields. We hope you will find PIM 2019 a place to share your ideas and build new collaborative relationships with other researchers.
- T1: Stable Isotopes, Labeled Compounds and Analytical Techniques
- T2: Molecules, Biomolecules and Green Technologies
- T3: Energy Efficiency and High-Tech Engineering
- T4: Nanostructured Materials – Nanocomposites and Hybrid Materials
- Micro-symposium: New Trends in Alternative Energies